Wednesday, September 7, 2011

i, finally have my own laptop.

though when i finally saw it with my own two eyes, i was not as excited as i was when i first knew that i was going to get this one.
prolly cos i had my mind occupied with several crap of my own.
and my bro was setting up this laptop for me.
so yeah. i guess i was excited before, but it came in at the wrong time?
hrmm.
but i am glad that i finally have one of my own.

i have been talking about wanting a laptop for my own for quite some time now.
i am even talking about it in college.
at certain times, i do believe i was mentioning it for boasting sake.
but yeah. i really believe i was. =/

was initially targetting the 15z, but it was pricey, and i was settling for 15R if i really couldn't get the 15z.
which i told my bro, the specs i wanted for the laptop i want.
and he found one.
i was really excited then. haha!
it has specs almost similar with the 15z.
and i was way cheaper than 15z as well.
but there is one downside.
it's HP.
newspapers have been reporting about HP stopped their production of computer stuffs. which could pose some bad effects; if i do wreck my laptop, will i be able to repair it?
but my bro sounded convinced that i still can repair it.
so yeah. i went ahead with it.
and... voila! i have a new laptop. for my own!
*no more smuggling people's laptop. yeay!*

i shall continue boasting about my new 'baby'.
hehe
i got her for 2650. compared with the 3799 price for 15z, i easily saved 1k.
it has the specs of 15.6 inch screen, with i7 core.
noob much, but that was pretty much all i look for, other than the price.
neheh.
and and and. it has beats audio. which is pretty cool to me.
it is still cool. =O
but the thing is, it is pretty heavy.
been comparing it with the previous laptop that i kept smuggling, this one is heavier.
well, DUH! it's bigger. =/
now i'm really worried that i might actually wreck it.

dang. i'm too used to that laptop i smuggled, this laptop really does look big. o.o
it even has a num pad.
still loving the screen size.
i'm like spazzing over my newly possessed laptop.

okay. i'm done boasting.
now. how do i transfer all my songs from the desktop to this laptop?
hrm...

ah yes. my bro tested and played warcraft when this laptop first came home.
so, i now have warcraft 3 in my laptop.
i asked him if he could install C.S. for me.
he then responded, "go get from your friends la."
and then he asked, "play where? in the college library ah?"
haha. i just nodded. =F

No comments:

Post a Comment