Monday, June 20, 2011

when u do see this. =O

2.25am. yes. i should be sleeping right now.
something is not right with me. haha!
i've been sleeping real late for the past whole week.
wonder what on earth i have been doing all these while.
cant figure it out. =O

well it seems like my blog is still undiscovered.
maybe i should get a hang on the flow on words(nonsense) that could actually mean something before i publicise it.
blogging. it has been awhile. after almost a year. it takes some time. =)

i have to say blogging did encourage me to do better in my writing skills.
i have that spirit where i could just go on and on and on where thoughts just flow like a continuous flow of water.
okay. exaggeration. HAHA! like duh. for sure there are moments where i need to stop and think what to write next. but at least it helps me to have more ideas that i can vomit out easily.
yeap. blogging helps. =)

ah yes. father's day.
i have no comment in this matter.
hrm. maybe i do. just not now. =/

friends. i miss them so. but i'm being selfish and ignorant, pretending i don't care how they're doing right now. hopefully it doesnt turn me into some anti-social person.
OR it is possible that i am just being selfish waiting for them to reach out for me instead of me reaching out for them.
either way. it's distant. i hope i know what i'm doing.
even as cold as i may seem to be, no doubt, i'll still be here if they do need me in anyway.

yeap. i've timed myself. this is all i can vomit out in ten minutes.
this is quite an achievement. hehe.
goodnight loves. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment