Saturday, December 10, 2011

Hello there. =)
Today I had decided that I would publish a live blog on my daily life and where it evolves upon. This blog post would probably the introduction of what I may be facing, or even my thoughts. High chances that I will express myself sparingly. Thoughts are purely mine, free comments but not condemn comments are more than welcomed. Well, what is the point of a discussion if it involved arguements with bad intentions anyways. That would just ruin the whole thought of it. Mind you, there might be times where I would feel constricted to express myself. Times where I would keep quiet, for emotions would most probably be the whole thought, and therefore, the point is immediately altered.

Lets start somewhere shall we? I have yet to decide on the blog title. Best of all, I havent even opened a new blog and I am already starting up and entry. Well, honestly saying, I just want to get this thing started, otherwise it would end up another white elephant idea. Lets be frank, I have tons of white elephant ideas. *hold that thought!! I have Koreans behind me! Omg!! Omg! Omgggg!!!!... Okay I'm done* yeah. I have many of those. I daydream and imagine alot of fancy ideas. Ideas where it would be abit over the top to even achieve. But then again, even with thoughts like that, I wont be able to carry them out, for I had doubts, doubts that would stop me from reliving those splendid daydream of mine. But then again, there is a reason to why daydream are considered as daydream and not hopes and wishes, right? And if one thinks that they are actually of the SAME thing. Heh. I am truly sorry, my friend, for if someone asks me to think less, most likely, it will... NEVER happen.

Right now, I am sitting here at Starbucks, at the famous 'san ma lou' of Macau. It was filled with people and I actually had to line up. I guess the cold weather here is making everyone tempted to get a sip of some hot goodness of Starbucks. Haha! And a sip of the famous signature hot chocolate, with the bitterish flavour of each mouthful, hot, soothing, just the thing for the winter. Ahh. Yeah. Plus that 'under the weather' feeling, this, is really good. Not to mention that relaxing Christmas music that is playing here at Starbucks. Was apparently selfish enough to hog a three seater table while I am on my own, posting random stuff for the moment. Have been here for about half an hour now, waiting for my darling mummy to call while I indulge myself with some splendid heavenly goodness. I mean, I dont think I would be able to enjoy hot chocolate as much as I would back at home. The weather difference is definitely making every penny worth the price.

On second thought, I might as well post this on my most recent blog as well. This is still a tad bit too general for it to be kept private. At least now I have a starting post for my newest blog and one to update my current blog! It might be boring to a few, but hey, it is definitely a start for me. Feeling pretty optimistic about this. ;) though I really am apologetic if I do confuse you, my dear readers. =/ but I am sincerely thankful that you are here reading my blogposts. =)

Well. That is it with my first enter for my newest blog, and also an update on my current blog! Dont worry, I doubt I would be doing double entries the next time around. Will be posting as time allows. Toodleloo~ =)

4.03pm, 10th Dec 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment