Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The moment I start a topic, I could actually immerse myself into this thing for the whole hour or even more. It does indeed feel like how I would normally do for my exam essays, but this one is more free willed, no restriction whatsoever. Which then makes me feel even more free and mentioning whatever I want to. Which also then makes me sit here and stone for about two hours max, just typing something out.

Substance is important in every essay written. If there isnt any substance, then the essay would just end up a piece of crap. The least so say, that is. But some would prefer using blogs as diaries, some would use it to connect with people, as for me, I use it to test my skills. Not much of a skill I have in this, but it does allow me to express my thoughts in ways I dont normally get to. Returning to substance, yesterday's post felt a little off. Somewhat a little of something that I would not normally do. It doesnt feel right at all when I decided to post it up. The main theme of it was to somehow blame social sites for the lack of privacy.

Blaming. It involves alot of emotions, does it not? I have realised that by putting in much more emotions than I would normally do, gets me feeling that the post isnt right at all. Simply because, when emotions are in play, the writing style will definitely differ from the normal writing that a person normally does. (lol. I am running low on vocabulary. =/) And right now, I am racing against the clock to post about this. Another factor, to be honest, time. One that I would say, the best factor that works well for me. It leaves me very little space to be fully immersed into my emotions to have this post done.

I personally do not fancy blogs that consist of vulgar words. Though some people may use it correctly at times, but I still find them unnecessary. Maybe I am vaguely just jealous of the fact that they were able to express their emotions that easily while I have to hasitate to a point where those post will eventually end up as white elephants. (heh. White elephants. Awesome albino ones. =D Hold it. Or was it pink?! Oh uh...) Have always wondered, what was it that would attract the attention of readers to actually read my posts. But either way, I find it difficult to change my writing ways for it is a developmental matter. I then decided to stop wondering, and just carry on posting what I feel like posting best. =)

And I am done with this post for now. Typing from my phone feels much more carefree while the laptop ones felt a little bit more serious. I wonder why. Hrmm.
Alrighty, it took me twenty minutes to get this done. Haha! Loving this time factor. And I have got to go.
Thanks for your time, every read you do means the world to me... Almost. But really, I do appreciate it. =)
Thank you! <3

10.54am, 28th Dec 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment