Tuesday, November 29, 2011

hi there! it's three thirty am. and i refuse to sleep for somewhat reason that i am unsure of. but here i am, beginning a blogpost on my laptop. =)
so. i was that lifeless today that i decided to stalk an old enemy of mine
yeah. i have an enemy. which was a good thing, at least i know i'm not perfect.
and the moment i read her blog, i cracked up.
for in a sense, to me, she had not grown nor changed abit.
who knows, it maybe a good thing for her that she's still in that state.
as a matter of fact, my talking about her, here on my blog is quite insignificant,
but i just felt like doing something like this. =D

here, is the exact words mentioned by this darling princess on that post.
IF I WERE TO DIE TOMORROW, 2 PEOPLE I'LL NEVER FORGIVE, OU KAH SIM, NASHARINA NAZLAN. I KNOW THAT THEY TOO ARE NOT DESPERATE FOR MY FORGIVENESS.
nicely bolded, in full too, isn't it?
it's dated April.
and you must be wondering why am i still bothered looking through her blog and bring this up again.
it's just for my own entertainment! D=

will continue when i feel like it.
eyelids are getting too heavy

No comments:

Post a Comment