Thursday, November 10, 2011

there has been a slight change in my posting styles.
HAHA
if you do see a post ending with the
S.o @ time, date.
that, is posted from my phone.
thus i apologise for the weird typos that dont make sense sometimes,
because i am still not used to the touch screen typing sorta thingy.

speaking of which,
i got myself a proper handphone.
little did i know, i wanted to be like everyone else, having a phone equipped with a camera and internet excess.
and now, i have it.
didnt realise i havent give a name for my phone until a friend of mine asked.
haha. simply because i have a name for my special belongings,
my laptop, Baby.
my pink blanket, Blankey
and that yellow car i drive, Sunny.
and sooo~ i name my phone, G.
yeap. just one alphabet. G.
could've bring the meaning for Gaming, Guilt, and maybe Girls Generation.
Gaming cause it was meant for gaming.
Guilt is because it was the first feeling i had once i paid for it.
Girls Generation, well, it's just cause i love them, and their songs were the first to be transferred into my phone.
alright. BOASTING MOMENT!
you should just leave here if you have problems with people boasting for awhile.
=O
yes. i am mean.
i decided i have to be, otherwise i wouldnt have a proper life, thanks to them haters.
anyhow,
i got myself a white colours Xperia PLAY.
initially i didnt knew there was actually an existence of such phone.
i needed to get a phone anyways, the moment i saw it, i couldnt resist, so i got it.
after two hours of thinking throuhg.
i was in need of a phone, like seriously, otherwise i would take a much longer time to ponder around.
costs me almost half the price of Baby.
which made me guilty cause it was considered expensive for me.
Baby has so much more spec, but is only twice the price of G.
just felt a little wrong for me.
if it was 1/3 i guess it was still acceptable?
owh well.
it was quite worrying, cause i bought G, the day before i had to sit for my Biology paper.
honestly, i was distracted quite badly.
quite severely too.
HAHA
hey. it was confusing, new and interesting, of course it had my attention.
even got me giddy for the first two days i was using it. seriously.

hate the fact that it's battery dies out extremely fast.
bleah. i had to charge it like, everyday. sometimes twice per day too. =/
heavy internet user i am.

well. i am typing this from my laptop.
hopefully there isnt as many typos compared to the phone posts.
and it's distinctly different as my laptop posts are usually long but broken in many ways.
hehe. i like it like that. =D

alright. that's all from me.
=)
thank you for reading. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment