Monday, November 7, 2011

Well hello there. Today would be my firsts for a few things.
Firstly, it would have to be the fact that i, had not been sleeping for the past almost twenty hours now. And I am pretty sure, it is the icecream that had caused me to be in such state. There could also be a reason where I am actually worried for my math, that I could not find gut to sleep, thinking about the precious time I have wasted.

Talking about time wasted, I had done alot of nonsense where I could have actually used it to study instead. I had icecream, as mentioned earlier, at about two am. And the flavour was non other than GREENTEA. Well. That first feeling I had when I had my first bite, wad heavenly. To a point where I was so happy that I wad beaming to myself. Little did I know, the effect lasted me the whole night long. I am seriously tired. Eyes sore and all. But I just cant sleep.

Well. That moment when I was eating my icecream, it really felt really good. It was peaceful and blissful. Nothing I would have imagined feeling at such time with my encounters with food. Bleah. Tired.

And lastly. It feels really weird knowing I have actually stayed up the whole night. Whole. Night. When the sun went down and up again. Omg.

I am dead tomorrow. =X

Owh. And I played tf2 with my bro. For owned like mad by him. Haha. Yeah. I aint no pro. =P

Til then. =)

S.o @ 6.38am, 8th Nov 2011.

Oh. I'm blogging from my phone for the first time too. Heh!

No comments:

Post a Comment