Saturday, July 23, 2011

20th july, 7.43pm

" Even in China, they have their own dialext. Like omg. They look human, but i do feel like i'm in another planet altogehter. But yes, i do respect and so, i stay quiet and observe. Though i can't help it that I give that weird stare, cos i am intrigued by this bizarre situation. Here, it seems like the place where the high and mighty society, rich business people of this part of China. You may think they would behave in such a manner where they appear similar to those portrayed in tvb dramas and all. But no, they are just like ordinary chinese people. i'm sorry. But here, i am stereotyping. Chinese people scare me. The way i see in, they are rude. And it is not easy to find nice, kind people around. I'm sure they are there, but i guess it is just me looking at the down side more than the 'up' side of things. heh. my bad. =/ "

i stand corrected.
these people in the outskirts ARE NICE PPL.
they just smoke. yeah.
people in town or cities are just ... .
i have tons to complain about these people in cities.
should be coming up soon. =)

i personally like to post my thoughts in this way.
those in the inverted commas are taken raw from my phone.
it doesnt make sense at times, but they are the exact thoughts in my head at that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment