Tuesday, July 26, 2011

oh yes. i'm angry.
i don't care. i just wanted to rant something.
like oh my tien.
i feel so battered.
it's like i want to do it willingly, but things just went that made it seem like i am being forced to do it.
oh my tien.
words can't explain how angry i am.

wait. i don't even think it is only anger i am feeling,
it is anger plus frustrated plus annoyed and also 'wtc' feeling.

and good. my tummy hasnt been alright since i got home.
goodness knows what the hell is wrong with it,
i'm practically brutally torturing my body further than it is already very well damaged.

i know i don't make sense now,
i just needed to blast.
so what ever i am typing out here is STRAIGHT and RAW.

look. i have tons of work piled up waiting for me to do,
why on earth do i still have so much?
it can be said that i didnt even touch a single crap since i got home.
like wth?
i could've done at least ONE thing, but no. i got NONE done.

this post is purely based on emotions.
yeah
screw it.
i am pissed.
like. totally.

oh my tien.

No comments:

Post a Comment