Saturday, July 23, 2011

23rd july, 9.37am

" Ba-dum ba-dum~ waiting to go home~ ba-dum ba-dum~ then i've got to unpack. 20kp bag from initial 8kg. Heehee~ and i still have some stuff in my mom's luggage. Can you imagine how much i've shopped? Also, that is the exact same amoung of guilt i have in me for doing so. Contradicting. Heh. I'm weird. I don't even know what i'm thinking. =O Hrm. Going home and distributing things is prolly one of the hardest things to do. You want to be fair, but you can't buy for everyone. Somehow, in this way, you're measuring your friendship. Which is not a good thing at all. And. I don't know what to shope for guys. Haha. Sad much, cos i have more guy friends than girl friends. hrm... I'm going back to my usual routine. The assignment and homework packed routine. Pretty sad actually. But yeah. Sadder still, my mom will be going back to her lonely life. =/ "

No comments:

Post a Comment