Thursday, July 7, 2011

food =F

the moment u let me eat, is the moment i wont stop eating.
provided the food is GOOD.
heh. GOOD buffet will be so worth it for me. YEAY!! <3

i live to eat.
i repeat, i live to eat.
despite me being skinny, i EAT.
i'm not aneroxic. i'm JUST SKINNY. =(
it's in my genes! and i can never get fat. =F
*plus point for me*
maybe i will get fat someday, but let's just wait for that one faithful time when i will. *i really do hope i'll stay in this "skinny figure" forever? nah. i want to be normal. NOT FAT, NOT SKINNY, NORMAL! please? =/*
BUT i'm choosy.
and i believe that contributes to my skinniness.
like seriously, where there is not good food, I DON'T EAT!

=O

not good. but but but... =(

AH YES!
like today, i went nomnom with some buddies today.
i ordered a large udon and ordered sushi.
it isnt that much actually, i can eat more.
but as compared to the other 4, i ate the most.
and that also meant i paid the most.
dang. =/

oh yes. another reason for me NOT eating is money.
i tend to constrict myself when i FEEL like i'm going broke or when i'm broke, for that month that is.
and i occasionally go SPLURGE on food all over again at the beginning of the following month.

heh. that cycles kinda sucks, thanks to the constriction.
otherwise i'd be splurging like nobody's business on food, ONLY.
like duh, it isnt anybody's business to begin with, but yes.
i tend to spend alot on food itself.
I STOPPED SHOPPING. LIKE SERIOUSLY.
80% of my monthly expenditure goes to food. o.o
*CAN I HAVE A ROUND OF APPLAUSE PLEASE?! HEHE! THANK YOU! =DD *

food is heaven. =/
i will always "MELT" when i have good food.
i'm sure EVERYONE DOES!
but yeah, i'm spoiling myself too much sometimes. =/

screw it.
i still love food.
it is joy.
it is love.

too bad i can't be married to food.
nah. i wouldnt want to be married to a chef either.
owh well.

i still love food. =F

No comments:

Post a Comment