Monday, August 1, 2011

1st Aug, 8.58am

i was bored. lol. forgive me.

" First day of college. Nope. It's just that returning to college after two weeks of good break doesn't make me feel like i want to come back college at all. I slept late. Couldn't sleep. HAHAHAHAHHAHA! Soooooo didn't want the hols to end just yet.
And for sure, i woke up late as well. While i was driving, one or two idiots nearly hit me. Or, maybe it's the other way around. But then again, stuff like this do happen, that's why full concentration is necessary when driving. Oh yes. Then there was this funny auntie. I was driving nicely and she decides to cut into my lane out of nowhere, eventhough it was too late for her to cut. Like for sure, i have to stop. Otherwise i'd hit her already. Lucky that car behind me didnt hit me. Hurh. Oh right. I came to college in time. But there was a massive jam from the traffic light towards the lobby. For sure there wouldn't be a parking for me alraedy. So much for waking up so early. "

No comments:

Post a Comment