Friday, August 19, 2011

i need a laptop.

i've been kidnapping my 'uncle's' laptop quite often recently.
it used to be my bro's but i think its a shared one since my bro is seemingly returning it back to my uncle.
and my uncle would use it to view stock exchange stuff?
i don't know, i know he'll bug me of the computer if the laptop isnt around last time.
but yeah. i kidnapped this lappy, at least the desktop is still there,
he should be alright...
i hope.

well. i really do think i need a laptop.
as i said, i've been kidnapping this laptop with me.
for like what? two weeks already. 75% of the time too.
ehehhehehee
been quite addicted to having this 'awesome-fowsome' gadget with me around.
i can just sit here in college in the midst of studying, and blog away, expressing myself in ways, that could actually annoy me darling readers.
=X
my apologies.
my mind tends to stray when i'm alone sometimes. =/

maybe after owning one lappy for my own,
i don't have to feel guilty for kidnapping this lappy anymore.
LOL
and and and.
i don't have to borrow people's lappy to play games.
=F
CALL OF DUTY!
and maybe i'd install some nfs too. hrmm.
that, i can decide again later. but it would be nice, no? ;D

and since i don't have a fancy phone or an mp3 player,
a laptop would be sufficient to provide me with my MUSIC.
dang.
you know those moments where i just feel like listening to music but i just CAN'T because i DON'T HAVE devices to give me that source of entertainment?
HAHA!
'why don't i get a new handphone?'
BECAUSE! handphones are tiny. i can't play awesome-fowsome games with them.
besides. i do think a laptop is more important to me now since my old faithful handphone is still working. =)

owh. i need a headphone too.
hrm...

anyways. i've been debating with myself on which laptop to get.
it narrows down to,
inspiron 15R, i5
or
XPS
or
XPS 15z
well. XPS 15z definitely kicks ass. but it's pricey. *mutters*
and XPS looks so bulky. assuming it's heavy as well, i don't think it's okay for me to carry around in my backpack.
inspiron 15R, i5 seems to be the best one so far.
hrm...

funny thing is, i already bought a backpack for the laptop,
but i don't have the laptop yet.
HAHAHAHAHHA
the wonders of shopping.
=X

No comments:

Post a Comment