Thursday, August 25, 2011

looking back

my previous blogs are probably the best proof on how much i have grown as the years passed.
i've been blogging since 2006.
i still keep track of my blogs, as i tend to have a new blog each year.
*which makes me wonder, how is it possible that i could actually come up with so many random blog names, yearly. o.o *
my first blog (2006 - mid 2007) : k!mMi3's life...
my second blog (end of 2007 - beginning of 2008) : ~heartx~
my third blog (end of 2008 - beginning of 2010) : .: kimmie :.
my fourth blog (2010) - white rose
my fifth blog (mid of 2011 - ? ) : sugar

i just browsed through my first blog, it made me cringe.
still some joy. reminiscence of the past.
only wondering why on earth did i not post anything about cheer back then.
^!)($&@_(^$!(%&@#_)&@!$)(^!@$%!_@&#)

LMAO.
those posts up til last year.
were all about what i experience on that day itself.
i just realised i totally stopped doing that for my current blog.
now, it's all about college, studies and...life?
or maybe just commenting on random stuff.

which makes me wonder if i would have any references for memories i have of this year.
owh boy.
wait. there is. MY PLANNER!!!! *victory*

to be honest, i am actually quite proud of my current blog posts.
they have grown so much from my previous 4 blogs, way more.
i guess i have to say, college life definitely has changed my mind and thoughts to a certain aspect.

before i came to know of eald, i would normally write narrative writing, where i could just jump from one scene to another, adruptly without worrying if it clicks or otherwise.
as for eald, it requires serious writing, something i wasn't used to.
*i believe i have mentioned and complained about this matter in one of my earliest posts for this blog*
thus, the beginning of blogging.
somehow i used this as a medium for me to get myself writing again.
three months, there are some slight changes in the way i write for my eald essays already.
i used to stop and think, "would this point be appropriate? should i or should i not?"
now, "ah! we are talking about this matter? okay." and i'll just write endlessly... until i realise i was writing crap for the whole thing.
worse comes to worst, i believe my crap is somehow relevant to the topic.
at least i hope so.
blogging has encouraged me to write better, and i got my courage to write again.
the only problem is that my crap are normally unorganised.
hrm...

the fact that i have friends producing good posts on blogs and facebook,
i got tempted to start again too.
=)
thank you!

i even do proof-reading now.
something i never do back with my previous blogs.
xD

read, write, express.

No comments:

Post a Comment