Monday, August 1, 2011

31st July, 11.12am

" Physio. Everybody just minds their own business here. Nobody really talks here. Only the attendees. And they're really really friendly. Sociable. Which is good. I learn alot. Hehe. Just like the other day, i was saying i was going macau to find my mummy. Then they gave me shocked faces. Asking. Then one of them, whom i am fondest of, started asking me about mummy. Well, she herself is a single mom raising her kids for the past 8 years or so. Yeap. It's good getting such advice from them. I mean, it's not like you can ask your own mom how she feels sometimes. So you get someone who has a similar background, to share with you theirs. (sometimes, certains things are best left unknown) I'm lucky. =)
And then there is one who always catches me eating, then asking for fod. She is just funny. Lol. She even tickled me that time when she was doing my drops. (twice already) Ah yes. There are 5 of them here. And 1 of them is a guy. I imagined it to be weird for him to be the only guy around here. Lol. And the majority of the 'patients' are girls. Haha! Thare are two of there here that i don't talk much to. =X But, That first person i was talking about, is the nicest. I talk most to her. =) "

p/s: physio is boring. if i do everything properly and slowly, it takes me maximum of two hours. and the drive there, from half an hour to an hour drive, ONE WAY. it's quite boring that i have to DRIVE there on my own and also back home. yes. i am complaining. seriously. i still have 40+ visits to go.
and i wouldn't want anyone to accompany me either. they'll just sit there and rot for 2 hours. i'll feel guilty then. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment