Wednesday, August 24, 2011

i
just finished my psycho ee paper.

my first impression when i first got the paper?
i just laughed.

honestly. this should be one of the toughest papers i have sat for, ever.

mainly because i haven't revised fully as psychology requires both understanding and memorising.
and since they are all overlapping and contradicting at the same time, i got confused.
everything seems to same to me.

congratulations, kah sim. you, are screwed for psycho.

but then again, i may be overexaggerating it.

back in ee 1, in general, my math marks and chem marks seems like they were competing against each other to see who will be my fifth subject.
psycho sits nicely in the middle, right behind eald and bio.
but looking at the current situation,
it does seem like my psycho has gotten bored of the middle seat and decided to take the last seat.
now where did my chem and math go? that i will have to see when the results return.

this time around, i couldn't find enough time to finish my chemistry paper.
i had usual problems with maths.
but i couldn't answer a single question for my psycho.
i am dead serious.
i wish i could lie about that fact, but i can't.
the hell.

=/

one more month to mock exam.
i better start buckling up.
i shall make this week of holiday productive.
=/

No comments:

Post a Comment